<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9319761\x26blogName\x3dIf+it+isn\x27t+then+WTF+is+it?\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://itsgottabefluff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://itsgottabefluff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7700339035708418650', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
It's Got To Be Fluff  
Web    Images    Fluff MapNew!    Old News    Bobo    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Recent posts Results 1 - 6 for IGTBF 
[Best Viewed in 1024x768 or higher]
 
    

[Shoutbox]

[Advertisements]



Check out our Frappr!

[Contests]

Click here for details! « Home

[Posts]

Monkey finally coming home..
Bobo got NES games to run on his QD
Bobo's Desktop
E3 Videos - 03.20.05
I haven't forgotten
E3 Pictures - 03.20.05
E3 Videos - 03.19.05
E3 Pictures - 03.19.05
E3 Videos - 03.18.05
E3 Pictures - 03.18.05
 
     [Archives]
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
December 2006
 
     [The Fluff Squad]
Meet the Fluff Squad
and enjoy all of our
LameSpace profiles :]
Bobo
Kiros
Kat
DFD [DFD Productions]

[Random AIM Convo]

boboblackshe3p: yeee HAW!
boboblackshe3p: jagermeister for bobo
boboblackshe3p: freeeeee
DrunkenMasterFu: i am a jealous Fu
boboblackshe3p: this is great
boboblackshe3p: im telling you
boboblackshe3p: me you kap mike colin
boboblackshe3p: evertyone!
boboblackshe3p: should get togeyther
boboblackshe3p: get DRUNIK
boboblackshe3p: and play HSALOP
boboblackshe3p: HALOPP
boboblackshe3p: HELLO
boboblackshe3p: :]
DrunkenMasterFu: you lost me at "this is great"

[Our Neighbors]

T-Shirt Hell.com
CollegeHumor.com
KillSomeTime.com
The Only Connection
In this Blog there is a Blog
Downtown Street Racing.com
The Zero Syndicate
Totally Sweet Forum

[Disclaimer]

The views and opinions in this Blog are solely
the Author's and/or the Editor[s] and are not
directed at any Company, Person, or Agency.
If you find anything offensive while reading this Blog,
please close this Window and don't come back.
IGTBF never intended to offend anyone, but if you
took anything into offense, you probably were
never meant to be here in the first place.

Everything posted in this Blog by the Author or
Editor[s] are all just fun and games.
IGTBF does not put a "spotlight" on any
Community, Race, Culture, or Organization.
We simply post what's on our minds. That's it!
After all..it's just fluff.

Take anything we say with a grain of Salt,
because half of the time, we don't know what we're
talking about anyways. See what we mean..?

So, for taking the time to read this, I, the Author,
would like to personally offer you a cup of Coffee
and a nice bag of Cotton Balls..

This Blog is rated [R]. Parental Guidance Suggested.
Do not pass "Go", do not collect $200.
Just enjoy yourself and..

H a v e A N i c e D a y !
IGTBF

Globe of Blogs listed!
Blog Directory & Search engine
Google PageRankā„¢ - Post your PR with MyGooglePageRank.com

Creative Commons License


Free Xbox 360

Remember Bobo posted the Guide to his free Mp3 Player? Well the Free Xbox 360 thing is indeed legit! Dont hesitate to sign up! You do need a Credit Card and all but if you've got it, look for a Trial offer to complete once you sign up. A good Trial offer is the eFax offer. Trust me, I know.. Get your FREE Xbox 360 now!
Free Xbox 360 - Thursday, May 26, 2005 -

2:37 AM

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of instant credit card for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on instant credit card. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.    

6:43 AM

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about the best credit card. It pretty much covers the best credit card related stuff.    

11:38 PM

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today    

5:19 AM

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.    

5:03 AM

Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

I have recently created a pre paid cellular phone
site. It pretty much covers pre paid cellular phone
related stuff.

Stop by and check it out if you have time.    

3:49 AM

"I just came across your blog about ebay germanyand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay germany so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!    

8:27 AM

Nice post. I also have a site talking about credit related issues http://mortgage.27days27gurus.com/ . Take a look if you have time. countrywide mortgage    

1:20 AM

"I just came across your blog about dave ebay mason powersellerand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** dave ebay mason powerseller so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!    

3:46 AM

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of well fargo select identity theft protection.    

6:22 PM

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about mortgage calc that covers mortgage calc related stuff. Please feel free to visit.    

2:32 AM

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a credit cards for bad credit site/blog. It pretty much covers credit cards for bad credit related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)    

2:39 AM

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about premier mortgage
that covers premier mortgage
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.    

2:45 PM

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering credit cards for bad credit related stuff. Feel free to visit my credit cards for bad credit site.    

Post a Comment